OPENING DAY MEETING
This year our meeting is scheduled for Monday, August 19 at Lima Community Church, 2945 North Cole, Lima at 8:30 a.m.
Human Resource Links
* ACESC Policy Manual
* ACESC Phone Extensions
* Allen County Schools Directory (2018-2019 School Year)
* ACESC LPDC Information
* Job Descriptions
* How to Obtain or Renew an ODE License
* Consistently High Performing Teacher License
If you will need a sub on a day off, it is your responsibility to make sure your absence is entered into AESOP as soon as you know of your absence. To access AESOP, please go to www.aesoponline.com and use the login information provided to you by Renhill Group. If you need assistance logging into your account, or have any questions, please call our Renhill Account Manager, Bryan Heenan. He is available Monday – Friday from 6:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. You may leave a message 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. If you need to cancel a sub, it is your responsibility to make sure your sub is cancelled.
For further instructions click here for the below underlined
AESOP Quick Start Guide.
Don't forget to add your absences to the
Employee Leave Kiosk below.
* ACESC - 2019-2020 BLANK Work Calendar
* ACESC - Administrative Office (2019-2020)
* ACESC - ED/Alternative Programs
* ACESC - Allen County Preschool at Marimor
* ACESC - Elida Preschool
* ACESC - Spencerville Preschool
|Allen East Local||Perry Local|
|Bath Local||Shawnee Local|
|Bluffton Exempted Village||Spencerville Local|
|Delphos City||Lima City|